Alkasb: Journal of Islamic Economics (ISSN: 0000-0000 dan eISSN: 0000-0000) is peer-reviewed national journal published by Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business, Annuqayah Islamic Sciences Institute in collaboration with the Indonesian Association of Islamic Economics, Sumenep, East Java, Indonesia. This journal published biannually on June and December.
Alkasb: Journal of Islamic Economics is concerned with publishing original The focus of this journal is the development of Islamic economics and business in developing countries.
- General Guidelines
- The article is an original (library or field) research and has never been published in the journal of scientific or books.
- Title of the article in accordance with the theme of each number as described above.
- The number of pages between 20-25 for article 1.5 spaced on A4 size paper with font Times New Roman and Time New Arabic (for words of Arabic) with size 12 fonts.
- Articles must include an abstract (150-200 words) in Indonesian and English, and keywords (3-6 words).
- Local and non-English words should be written italic. Arabic words should follow the Arabic transliteration guideline of Joint Decree (SKB) of the Minister of Religious Affairs and the Minister of National Education No. 158/1987 and 0543b/1987.
- Reference must be given in footnote and use Turabian 8thstyle (http://www.press.uchicago.edu/books/turabian/turabian_citationguide.html). Please click here the style of footnote and bibliography.
All articles must be submitted by Online Submission at e-journal portal address: https://jurnal.instika.ac.id/index.php/alkasb/about/submissions/ where author register as Author and/or offered as Reviewer by online. If authors have any problems about the online submission, please contact IT Support at the following email: email@example.com, or by phone number: 085854610983.
- Article’s Template
The articles should be prepared according to the following author guidelines in the MS Word article template.
- Reviewing of Articles
Every submitted paper is independently reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers. Decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports/recommendation. If two or more reviewers consider the articles unsuitable for publication in this journal, a statement explaining the basis for the decision will be sent to the authors within three months of the submission date.
- Revision of Articles
Articles sent back to the authors for revision should be returned to the editor without delay. Revised articles can be sent through Online Submission Interface (https://jurnal.instika.ac.id/index.php/alkasb/index). The revised articles returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
- Withdrawal of Articles
The authors are not allowed to withdraw submitted articles in the process of reviewing, because the withdrawal is waste of valuable resources that editors and reviewers spent a great deal of time processing submitted manuscript. The withdrawal can be direct requests or without confirmation in which the authors do not send their revised articles. For this circumstance, the authors and his/her affiliation will be blacklisted for publication in this journal.
- Plagiarism Check
The editors will run plagiarism check using Grammarly and Google to track the level of media texts plagiarism.
- Article Submission and Processing Charges
Alkasb: Journal of Islamic Economics does not charge authors any fee for submitting, processing and publishing articles. All processes of article publication are free of charge. Readers can read and download any full-text articles for free of charge.
- User Rights
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA) and accordance with Budapest Open Access Initiative.
- Editorial Office of Alkasb: Journal of Islamic Economics
All correspondences should be sent to the following Editorial Office:
Anna Zakiyah Hastriana (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Alkasb: Journal of Islamic Economics
Jl. Bukit Lancaran, PP. Annuqayah, Guluk-Guluk, Sumenep 69463, Handphone: 085854610983
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://jurnal.instika.ac.id/index.php/alkasb